MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - season 2012 is complete - thanks everyone for managing

View Single Post

Old 09-19-2012, 05:33 AM   #1309
country flag Mahqz

Mahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - Need managers for October

I didn't make the connection between late diffs on Saturday and early diffs yesterday. It was Crvena Zvezda who said I'm complaining about everything. What's probably right. But I didn't do it to blame somebody but only to have a fair and funny game for everybody.

I'm taking into account that deadlines can of European tournaments aren't good for Americans. But I said that before if it's 1am set an earlier deadline or if you don't want to ask somebody else to post the diffs. What happened on Monday and Tuesday. Of course it can happen one day and I wouldn't complain about yesterday if it was the only time in the tournament but it wasn't.

The only thing I'm asking for are diffs on time as often as it's possible. Late results, doesn't matter for me. OOP posted by somebody else or even me, no problem. But diffs are the key of TT and that's why I'm only choosing tournaments where I'm sure I'm awake and at office to post diffs.
As I said you can have meeting at work sometimes, no problem, but in Izmir it was the addtion of the things that didn't work correctly.
TT Singles ranking: 59 (High: 52)

TT Doubles: W 2013: Winston-Salem, Sarajevo; SF USO (w/ appleGirl)
TT Doubles: W 2012: Antalya, Tiburon; SF USO (w/ appleGirl)
TT Doubles: W 2011: Izmir CH (w/ appleGirl)
TT Doubles ranking: 31 (High: 31)

-- TT Board Member --
Mahqz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote