MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 09-18-2012, 10:06 PM   #453
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
Lol star good story

I seriously am clueless wtf to do with this weater. All i know i learned from Wizard of Oz and Twister. I have no basement, no storm cellar so i opt to be with a mall full of people who also have no clue insteaad of alone having no clue. Plus still nothing is happening...there has been 100% chance of storms since noon and i have not heard one rumble! At home i would keep refreshing the weather channel site all night lol, here i get to have a glass of wine and watch the. darkknight rises (
Really those tornados are so random it's hard to know what to do. You aren't going to have an F4 storm anyway. It's going to be a small one that touches down at random. Best place for you is the bathroom or a closet. But, you can't sit in a closet or a bathroom for hours on end.
star is offline View My Blog!