MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 1997-1998 Juniors: Wiersholm, Nava, Kozlov, Tiafoe, Mmoh, Blumberg, Ponwith, etc.

View Single Post

Old 09-18-2012, 08:21 PM   #306
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

SapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 1997-1998 Juniors: Wiersholm, Nava, Kozlov, Tiafoe, Mmoh, Blumberg, Ponwith, etc.

If he does represent USA in Les Petit As, it would be ironic since he was born in France.

Whiz Kid: Axel Nefve

Quote:
Key to Awesomeness: Nefve was introduced to the sport of age of 6, but his surroundings growing up made him almost destined for the sport. Born in Paris, he grew up within walking distance of the red clay courts of Roland Garros, where the French Open is held every summer.

“It was pretty cool because I got to play on those courts and even go to the tournament a couple of times,” said Nefve.

Nefve moved to the U.S. with his family at the age of 6 and enrolled in tournaments shortly after. Since then, he has armed herself with one of the best coaches in the country by working with Jack Sharpe at the Hinsdale Racquet Club. Sharpe is a former touring pro who has gone on to coach players on the ATP and WTA Tour who have been ranked as high as 20th in the world.

“Jack is not only an amazing coach, but one of the most amazing human beings I’ve ever met,” said Monica Nefve, Axel’s mother. “The work he has done with Axel is just fantastic.”
I noticed that he switched academy 3 times in the last 2 years.

Tennis Account: https://twitter.com/ARhyneMoment
Youtube Channel: youtube.com/SapELee485
Rhyne's Picture Thread
Rhyne Williams FB Updates
SapELee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote