MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 09-18-2012, 08:34 PM   #451
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
We are under another storm/tornado warning

What is this nonsense?

Did I move to Kansas and no one told me?

The tornado watch is only til 7 pm but severe weather til about midnight *sigh* So I'm going to the movies and pretending none of it is happening Right now nothing is happening and shouldn't start til 5 pm (even though they have been forecasting t-storms since NOON)
Some times I think it was better in the olden days when we didn't have all these warnings.

I remember as a child hearing a tornado warning on the radio. "Watch for funnel clouds in the sky," it said. But, I heard "Watch for funny clowns in the sky." I did keep watching and finally asked my grandmother where the funny clowns were.

star is offline View My Blog!