MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - season 2012 is complete - thanks everyone for managing

View Single Post

Old 09-18-2012, 04:41 PM   #1300
country flag rvugt
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

rvugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - Need managers for October

Well, guys, just calm down! I am really sorry, I did make a mistake! Just one thing to tell, I did explain exactly what I was going to do in the OOP of yesterday. Nobody changed that, so everybody has some blame. And for me, late diffs are not fun as well, that is why I always wanna be able to post the diffs in time if I manage. But, that is not always possible, and as I explained it would be only today. So, for somebody not wanting to join a tournament because of 1 day late differences, is a little bit strange.

And about not managing, there are always people who blame other people. Eric (Crvena Zvezda) was a good friend of mine, I played lots of doubles with him, and he is clearly overprotective. Just as a matter of fact, to avoid these confrontation, don't put direct remarks after one mistake in the thread. Or really post it as an option, not immediately pointing a finger. A PM would have solved the issue and it would have stayed silent and I would have apologized anyway!
rvugt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote