MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gangnam style is the first Youtube video ever to reach 2 (!!) Billion views!

View Single Post

Old 09-18-2012, 03:02 PM   #24
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Your take on the Gangnam Style song

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taejin View Post
Well, such things are subjective. I enjoyed listening to British hard rock when I was a kid (and still do), though I didn't understand a word
Well, it's British, so of course you'd enjoy it. /Anglophile

I used to listen to very very very little Japanese pop, but it wasn't that bad because I understood a bit of it. That didn't last very long though. So does that mean you only started learning English when you were a bit older?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolya View Post
It is better than LMFAO.

Psy is da man.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote