MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 09-18-2012, 11:34 AM   #2316
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrr View Post
I would love for El Buitre to take on some stuff at RM. Surely he couldn't do worse than Valdano or Zidane...
Buitre is involved, of course. He's our current sporting director, dude do you not see his quotes after every match giving nice interviews

Ild, thanks for the expanation. Way to spot the silver lining i wish you lots of good luck to avoid the surgery. Sounds like you and your doctor are working towards it the right way though

Maria, thanks i hope all my numpties will come back soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
What penalty? Messi dived.
wildegirl05 is offline View My Blog!