MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 09-18-2012, 06:52 AM   #2300
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildegirl05 View Post
Ild, that sucks about your left foot. Is the surgery meant to correct/support the arch issue or is their another problem? If at all you can avoid surgery, i would be so happy. My roomie had bunion surgery thanks to wearing very narrow heels for a very long time, and that seemed so painful.
Because the arch of my left foot is quite high, the part of that left foot where my body rests on is very limited. Since a couple of years, my left foot is starting to hurt in one place. The doctor told me that one bone in my left foot is wearing out due to having to carry more of my body than intended. The doctor said that surgery isn't a given yet but it's certainly a possibility and he added that I should avoid it if I can because it is indeed a painful affair. Hence, the custom-made insoles (costs a lot but it's mostly paid back by medical insurance every two years) + the sensible shoes.

If I were filthy rich, I'd have my shoes custom-made.

Looking at the bright side: the advantage is that my feet are naturally already in the position as if I'm wearing very high heels all the time. Women wear high heels because it makes their feet look better and it gives them a particular sort of body posture. Nature has given me that body posture and foot position for free but sadly, it comes at a price.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!