MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 Hardcourt all the way! 100% going forward! Hopefully.

View Single Post

Old 09-17-2012, 06:57 PM   #1211
country flag MsTree

MsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Hardcourt all the way! speedy recovery from shoulder injury.

Don't know many names as I'm referring to the nobodies but I can give you Dick Enberg as a prime example of who I'm talking about. He was so annoying and clueless I had to find out who he was. If you've ever watched the American version of the Gilles v Fed match from Toronto 2008 there's another couple of examples right there. The koenig / goodall combo who commentated on that match for ATPworldtour world feed are vastly superior - you wouldn't think it was the same match they were watching! I can assure you that none of the commentators I'm referring to are ex players as even names for basic shots seem to elude some of them. No idea who might be working for TC that's British but if they are from the same pool that work for Eurosport then I'll probably agree with you.
I'm not picking on Americans if that's what you think? Many Americans complain about the same lack of quality on the major networks (with the smaller matches) that annoys me! But I enjoy a lot of American commentary made by posters on MTF - just wish they could get jobs working in that field!!!

Gillou ~~~~~ & ~~~~~ Andy
MsTree is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote