MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 09-17-2012, 04:44 PM   #2287
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
First of all: Hilde boots
What do you mean with your ?

YOU find ankle boots for high arched feet (the opposite of flat feet) where one feet has an higher arch than the other. I went to a HUGE shop, I tried on a LOT of boots and this was the only (repeat: only) pair that actually fits well and sits comfortable and doesn't hurt my left foot. My doctor said that I may need surgery on my left foot in the future so I take my shoes very seriously. So **** elegant shoes and **** *** with your perfect feet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildegirl05 View Post
Oh cool! I like the first boot a lot except for the heel. If a shoe/boot has a wedge heel then i like the heel to be high. Just for wedges though.
They are a bit on the dull side , but they actually look good with trousers.
Besides, I don't like high wedge heels.

Pfffft...and I had found so many fun shoes online I would have loved to buy where it not for being painful on my left foot.

Quote:
Second boot is awesome! LOVE.

The shoe owner asked me what I was looking for, saw my foot and my slim ankles and said: I know just the boots for you. They're not yet in the store but I'll get you a pair from the back.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!