MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 09-17-2012, 09:37 AM   #2278
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

My Levi's jeans were denim too. TBH I prefer stretch but I have both kinds.
YAY for your new boots! If only I were as successful with getting some new jeans.
I've ruined my feet with high heels when younger but now I wouldn't survive in uncomfy shoes. LMFAO to think I ran around on 12 cm heels all day when I was 20. Andreea will come soon and tell what she thinks of this. I can already guess the smiley she'll use.

And about the Belgian volleyball team, Belgium beat Holland so they're not total mugs. Both Holland and Belgium advanced, the Estonian mugs did not. We have a pretty decent team though, just this time things didn't go well enough. Belgium and Holland both played better. (We lost to Belgium in Kortrijk, I failed to mention that last night. )

Last edited by MariaV : 09-17-2012 at 12:33 PM.
MariaV is offline View My Blog!