MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Vasek Pospisil

Thread: Vasek Pospisil
View Single Post

Old 09-17-2012, 12:02 AM   #1368
country flag misty1
Banned!

misty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Vasek Pospisil

Quote:
Originally Posted by J99 View Post
Vashy looked very good, not that VDM was doing that well, still Vashy looked much better than when he played France and just bashing the ball really hard, he's better than his ranking says, he's improved alot this year I think.

To those who made too big a deal out of the Williams loss, I know it doesn't look good to the casual eye, but Williams is a decent player obviously making it into the MD, he also has wins over Zopp, Ilhan, and Sela this year.
sela isnt really a win to brag about that much anymore. He can still be tough on his day but he has alot more off days than on lately. and marsel is a shadow of the player he once was even a season ago. His game is in peices

thats not to say williams isnt a good player but im just saying that, except for zopp those wins arent ones to be proud of

i think vasek is ranked right where he should be at this point
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote