MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Soderking Chat Thread vol.1

View Single Post

Old 09-16-2012, 03:51 PM   #2324
country flag AZ-12

AZ-12 has a reputation beyond reputeAZ-12 has a reputation beyond reputeAZ-12 has a reputation beyond reputeAZ-12 has a reputation beyond reputeAZ-12 has a reputation beyond reputeAZ-12 has a reputation beyond reputeAZ-12 has a reputation beyond reputeAZ-12 has a reputation beyond reputeAZ-12 has a reputation beyond reputeAZ-12 has a reputation beyond reputeAZ-12 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Soderking Chat Thread vol.1

I'm so happy for at least somewhat good news although I realize it might be a long way to go still for Robin. But because I'm happy (and the article was really short ) I will translate the text from eurosport for those that doesn't read swedish. Here it is:

Robin Soderling is approaching a comeback. The former world number four has not played a match in more than one year. "Hi is improving" says the swedish DC-Captain Thomas Enqvist. Enqvist continously speaks with Soderling, and has been given positive signs from the Swedish star. The Davic Cup Captain says that possibly Soderling will make a comeback after new year. "He is improving. It is hard for him to give s time schedule, but I hope and believe that the next season will be a full one" says Enqvist. Due to mononucleosis Soderling has not played a match since the previous summer.
AZ-12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote