MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Henman slays 3 GS champs to win Paris Masters title

View Single Post

Old 09-16-2012, 02:50 PM   #63
country flag Orka_n

Orka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Henman slays 3 GS champs to win Paris Masters title

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
Not about the volley though, he was silent after the shot, then Federer went into fistpumpmotion...and he couldn't hold it in anymore.

'ahhhh C'est bon bleudeblableutoettoet'

All about the fistpump baby, good thing he didn't continue acting like this and started becoming an emotionless, boring machine. Otherwise I might've been a Fedfan
So you belong to Rafafanbase subunit C then.

But even Olderer fistpumps once in a while. 24:10

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Times, October 2014
During this year’s United States Open, Soderling said, he was watching a match on television when his young daughter came into the room. For a moment, she watched her father watching the tennis, but then she interrupted.

“She wanted to watch Dora,” Soderling said. “So, I said, ‘O.K.’ We watched Dora.”
Orka_n is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote