MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 09-16-2012, 12:23 AM   #413
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Friends of mine who went to Australia (Brisbane) said it was very expensive too. They didn't buy anything there because of the prices.
Oz is very expensive from what I hear. They come to Europe and think the prices are a joke. But the thing is, they earn it for high prices...

This girl I met, Australian, she was taking an 8 month trip around the world. Europe, then USA and Canada... she said she worked as an accountant for 8 months to save the money for her trip. 8 months to save money for an 8 month trip around "expensive" countries... not South America or Asia...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
did i had seen those vids before with the little boy and his cheetah

you go over to my thread in Nadal Fo and watch my cats and test my experiment i set you

is that because you dont tan?
It's star's thread!

I tan a little bit. And I can wan twice or more if I cared.
arm is offline View My Blog!