MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Henman slays 3 GS champs to win Paris Masters title

View Single Post

Old 09-15-2012, 08:48 PM   #40
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Henman slays 3 GS champs to win Paris Masters title

great bump, how did you find it

was one of my fave weeks ever, was funny he won here when ranked like 40 something coz this was a horrible tournament to Tim all the previous times he played it, he always came into in the top8 for Masters cups and would choke in 1st or 2nd round and someone would pass him and kick him out of Masters Cup, drove me nuts

he lost in 1998 here to Kafelnikov from 5-1 up in third set

and in 2002 only Moya could pass him to make the masters and i remember Henman lost to Escude then on the night match Grosjean being like 6-3 5-3 40-0 up v Moya and losing, i nearly smashed my tv to pieces, f;en idiot Grosjean
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote