MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Playing ITF Futures

View Single Post

Old 09-15-2012, 08:38 PM   #10
country flag peteyjones13

peteyjones13 has a reputation beyond reputepeteyjones13 has a reputation beyond reputepeteyjones13 has a reputation beyond reputepeteyjones13 has a reputation beyond reputepeteyjones13 has a reputation beyond reputepeteyjones13 has a reputation beyond reputepeteyjones13 has a reputation beyond reputepeteyjones13 has a reputation beyond reputepeteyjones13 has a reputation beyond reputepeteyjones13 has a reputation beyond reputepeteyjones13 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Playing ITF Futures

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayumashu View Post
Good stuff. I guess you were on the right surface for your game.

Would love to do what you did, just once, despite my age. Maybe if we get a Futures event in Halifax and I learn to hit a decent top-spin forehand... (Just the opposite - I can serve big and volley okay but have a very poor ground game. Hey, I played from 14 to 18 recreationally and started again a year ago, am now 41, so what can be expected?) It's all about having a go, realizing the experience.
Ya man. It's just nice be able to say you played. I hope a futures comes to Halifax, or somehow, you get to play one some other way. All the best! And the guy I played today was 50, so your age is not an obstacle!
peteyjones13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote