MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Henman slays 3 GS champs to win Paris Masters title

View Single Post

Old 09-15-2012, 08:49 PM   #34
country flag TigerTim
Banned!

TigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Henman slays 3 GS champs to win Paris Masters title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hensafmurrafter View Post
My favorite week in the history of tennis. It's a shame we will probably never see a player again with a game as beautiful as Tim's.
yes! And yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeChuck View Post
The Tiger's 2003 Bercy title and 2004 RG semi-final runs were both such great tennis memories.
I loved his playing style. I was very happy to finally see him live against the silver fox Sanguinetti at Queen's in 2003.
Yes I saw him live at Queens too! It was great, aside from the fact that it was a NID loss to Hewitt, ahh well

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
Forgot Henman had a RG semi-final
you better believe it. That was his best chance imo. A set and a break up vs. Coria and 5-3 up in the 4th.
TigerTim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote