MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping #38b - Izmir - Congratulations FernandoToshiba x2 and rafagami!

View Single Post

Old 09-15-2012, 03:36 PM   #115
country flag SamR03A

SamR03A has a reputation beyond reputeSamR03A has a reputation beyond reputeSamR03A has a reputation beyond reputeSamR03A has a reputation beyond reputeSamR03A has a reputation beyond reputeSamR03A has a reputation beyond reputeSamR03A has a reputation beyond reputeSamR03A has a reputation beyond reputeSamR03A has a reputation beyond reputeSamR03A has a reputation beyond reputeSamR03A has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping #38b - Izmir - Saturday Differences Posted! Doubles deadline exten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
ANNOUNCEMENT

Well I'm off to a rough start being a manager, and I would like to explain the mistakes I've made and the changes that have occurred. My 1st mistake was posting the OOP late which I do apologize for, I was in school and have no access to a computer in the middle of class, so you guys can feel free the post the OOP! The next mistake I made was that For the OOP I put SR's for every match rather than PTS for every match. Then, I didn't place the alternates randomly so that's why the draw/differences changed. But another reason they changed is that Direnan had the same SR's and picks as djadjakone and it wouldn't be fair to djadjakone to go based off of PTS when I mistakenly had asked for SR's. I hope you guys understand, I do feel really bad about all of the mistakes so far. I also was late with the differences because I slept through my alarm somehow I will have someone else do the differences from here on out, and once again I apologize for all of this.
It can be overwhelming at first. Keep working, it'll get better.

OOP for Sunday is out btw http://www.atpworldtour.com/posting/2012/3834/op.pdf
SamR03A is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote