MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping #38b - Izmir - Congratulations FernandoToshiba x2 and rafagami!

View Single Post

Old 09-15-2012, 11:59 AM   #109
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping #38b - Izmir - Saturday OOP in post #88! Doubles deadline extended

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamR03A View Post
Freak went to sleep?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahqz View Post
Why do you take a tournament in Europe in this case? I don't wanna have late diffs the whole week...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crvena Zvezda View Post
You are enough of a TT veteran to know you can check a manager and his timezone before commiting to a tourney

The thing is, when you see who were the other TT Week 38 Challenger managers I decently prefer having late diffs !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahqz View Post
Usually I also choose by manager, yes. But this week Anna and me missed the first deadline and so we had to choose by EL.

I know we have not enough managers and I'm proud of anybody who takes one. But however I don't like late diffs as it is the key of TT to cheer for players you don't even know. And you can't do this without diffs.

Probably we should have chosen Campinas in stead of Trnava or Izmir but now it's to late.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Direnan View Post
Sorry Freak. I lost my internet yesterday...

I'm very sorry guys! I slept through my alarm. You won't get late diffs the whole week, that's the reason I have someone helping me. I'm sorry, I'll have someone else do the diffs for the rest of the tournament. Diffs are coming up.

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote