MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Funny Fotos #6

Thread: Funny Fotos #6
View Single Post

Old 09-15-2012, 10:57 AM   #1580
country flag bluesoleil

bluesoleil has a reputation beyond reputebluesoleil has a reputation beyond reputebluesoleil has a reputation beyond reputebluesoleil has a reputation beyond reputebluesoleil has a reputation beyond reputebluesoleil has a reputation beyond reputebluesoleil has a reputation beyond reputebluesoleil has a reputation beyond reputebluesoleil has a reputation beyond reputebluesoleil has a reputation beyond reputebluesoleil has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Funny Fotos #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash86 View Post
Oh come on. Everything about that photo plays up to the @PseudoFed "arrogant Federer" persona - his expression, the number of towels, Luthi's expression, Luthi carefully shielding The Fed from the rain... You couldn't make it up.

In no way am I saying it shows Fed is arrogant - it's just that the photo completely captures all the things that people make fun of Fed (in a good way ) about. As for holding the umbrella - aren't there usually ball boys/ball girls who do that? Anyway I think it's a perfect photo - also ties into the image of poor Luthi following Fed around everywhere - he may be the captain of the team but it's hard to imagine Luthi calls the shots! Luthi doesn't even get mentioned as Fed's coach by most commies even though clearly both him and Annacone share a coaching role - why else does Luthi travel to every tournament with Fed!
The scene on De Bakker's side was identical
I guess when we start to believe the narrative associated with some players, even normal things become distorted in our eyes.