MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Can Tsonga turn around his H2H with Djokovic?

View Single Post

Old 09-15-2012, 11:23 AM   #1
country flag Sanya

Sanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond repute
Default Can Tsonga turn around his H2H with Djokovic?

After their quarter at AO-10 Jo leaded with five wins in seven matches between them, losing tough battle in GS final two years ago and one match in Miami. And after that - five losses in a row! For sure he had chances in some of them, but for me very demonstrative was that first set at Toronto-11 semi where Tsonga played on the top (or close) of his tennis and still lost 4-6. Assuredly all remember their meeting in Paris this year... I feel it can be one of the losses which make loser`s hand shake next few times, hard to swallow.

What do you think? Speaking about match-up issue for me it`s clear why Tsonga was/is uncomfortable rival for Nole who likes to crash opponents` second serve and construct rallies. Jo doesn`t give him time to adjust, lack of suitable temp for Djokovic.

Current situation - 7-5 in Nole`s favour. Can we see at least something like 10-10 between guys in a future?