MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 09-15-2012, 03:12 AM   #359
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Yeah Bandit's crate is really more of a bedroom, it has his bed, some water, some toys. We have a carpet in there Way too big for a pup his size, but we had it from Snowy (and it was too big for her too

This child is the same one who when we got Bandit declared that he is a puppy just like she used to be Her sister was like "You were never a PUPPY. You were a baby." The 3 year old and 8 year old will surely have him completely exhausted every night

They are also dog sitting another dog that Bandit knows well, Morty. He and Morty are adorrrrrrrrrable together Morty knew Snowy too The last time my mom visited them she brought Bandit and Morty was there, and there was one treat out on the ground already. First they saw Bandit have it, then they saw Morty with it. The looked back a second later and the two pups split it in half and each had half of it and were sitting next to each other enjoying their treats So between his bff Morty, and the two girls, he won't even miss me

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!