MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 1997-1998 Juniors: Wiersholm, Nava, Kozlov, Tiafoe, Mmoh, Blumberg, Ponwith, etc.

View Single Post

Old 09-14-2012, 05:48 PM   #301
country flag PTWahoo14

PTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 1997-1998 Juniors: Wiersholm, Nava, Kozlov, Tiafoe, Mmoh, Blumberg, Ponwith, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke944 View Post
The comparisons to Murray and Tomic are quite obvious.
Definitely! Hopefully he'll be more like the former and less like the latter. The type of game he seems to play requires a huge amount of work ethic and tennis IQ to stay ahead of everyone else as they all grow older. He seems like a hard worker and we know he's tennis smart. And all his opponents say his footwork is exceptional (which you can really see in the video). So he's got all the main tools he needs to excel with that game style. It'll be interesting to see if he can keep up the success. I'm so impatient, i want to see what will happen with his career right now! haha
PTWahoo14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote