MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 Live Commentary

View Single Post

Old 09-14-2012, 12:15 PM   #105
country flag masterclass

masterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Live Commentary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jverweij View Post
yup, I live 5 mins away from this event :P
You have no idea how people here used to talk about the Bakker, like he was gonna be a top-20 player for sure, and probably even top-10... Haase was a little worse, so he would make top-25 or something..

Dutch tennis is a joke, this entire generation is a bunch of pushers with no incentive to become better players (with the exception of Haase, who is a pusher, but at least has the drive).

I miss Verkerk

EDIT: and just as I finished this rant, the idiotic commentator was ecstatic about the Bakker playing ONE good point and says "here you see why he is potentially a top-20 player"
Nice! Hope you get a chance to make it to some of the matches this weekend.

Too bad Sijsling wasn't feeling well. He's played well at times and likes to volley.

Respectfully,
masterclass
masterclass is offline View My Blog!