MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Expenses and life on tour (Amir Weintraub's blog, Tursunov's interview June 2013)

View Single Post

Old 09-14-2012, 11:10 AM   #238
country flag Satasonic

Satasonic has a reputation beyond reputeSatasonic has a reputation beyond reputeSatasonic has a reputation beyond reputeSatasonic has a reputation beyond reputeSatasonic has a reputation beyond reputeSatasonic has a reputation beyond reputeSatasonic has a reputation beyond reputeSatasonic has a reputation beyond reputeSatasonic has a reputation beyond reputeSatasonic has a reputation beyond reputeSatasonic has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New blog post by Amir Weintraub (204#) (6/2/2012) "Sick? Get a Grandma Remedy!"

On a side note, its hilarious how much tennis is an under-developed sport in Israel, and I know, because I live here. Ill give you an example: I live in a city with 200,000 people, and there are only 4(!) tennis courts in the whole city. Its terrible, because everyone here is a Football fanatic. The players who start to play tennis cant break into the top echelon because of not only economic issues, but because of the long travel times and the inability to travel far. There are only about 8-10 futures in Israel, and unless you win most of those, you wont even save for a ticket. Rough times...

RAONIC

AND ALL OTHER SERVEBOTS

SERVEBOTS ARE TENNIS
Satasonic is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote