MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ☼On the road with Grigor Dimitrov☼

View Single Post

Old 09-13-2012, 10:28 PM   #38
country flag PiggyGotRoasted

PiggyGotRoasted has a reputation beyond reputePiggyGotRoasted has a reputation beyond reputePiggyGotRoasted has a reputation beyond reputePiggyGotRoasted has a reputation beyond reputePiggyGotRoasted has a reputation beyond reputePiggyGotRoasted has a reputation beyond reputePiggyGotRoasted has a reputation beyond reputePiggyGotRoasted has a reputation beyond reputePiggyGotRoasted has a reputation beyond reputePiggyGotRoasted has a reputation beyond reputePiggyGotRoasted has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ☼On the road with Grigor Dimitrov☼

Quote:
Originally Posted by kr1s71an View Post
I'm more concerned that Mouratoglou is now more coach to Serena (looks like he is even more than just a coach) than he is coach to Grigor and he is now like #2 on his list. When Grigor was playing in Toronto, Patrick was staying with Serena at the Olympics cheering her up from the box. Now he was again in Serena's box at the US Open, Grigor is now in Sofia ... I don't know how they are working together, but I think Patrick should be with Grigor preparing him for the next tournaments and it doesn't seem that way.

I just don't thing that Mouratoglou is the right person for Grigor right now, since he is not with him all the time .. and the more success Serena has in the future, the more time Patrick will probably stay with her, so my opinion is that Grisho has to get away from that academy as soon as possible.

I'm curious what do you guys think about that, because here in Bulgaria looks like a lot of people are sharing my opinion that he has to find another coach who is fully-committed and will be working only with him?
Id quite like him to hire Larry Stefanki but isnt he coaching wawrinka right now?
PiggyGotRoasted is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote