MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Week 37: Seville (Winner : Daniel Gimeno-Traver)

View Single Post

Old 09-13-2012, 10:08 AM   #35
country flag StevoTG

StevoTG has a reputation beyond reputeStevoTG has a reputation beyond reputeStevoTG has a reputation beyond reputeStevoTG has a reputation beyond reputeStevoTG has a reputation beyond reputeStevoTG has a reputation beyond reputeStevoTG has a reputation beyond reputeStevoTG has a reputation beyond reputeStevoTG has a reputation beyond reputeStevoTG has a reputation beyond reputeStevoTG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Week 37: Seville (Entry List)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nole_no1 View Post
"The Spaniard also complained about the special yellow clay this tournament uses."

I agree with Robredo. When i watch a stream i can't even see the ball on this ugly clay
I was just reading a bit about the clay. They're only tournament to use Albero Yellow. I had never heard of this before and when I typed it into google one of the first results that came up was this http://www.travelsignposts.com/desti...-soil_AJP_5443

How does the clay play compared to normal clay? Any major differences in speed, bounce or player movement?

Last edited by StevoTG : 09-13-2012 at 10:13 AM.
StevoTG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote