MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 09-13-2012, 07:53 AM   #2253
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
What did you think about that false story being spread around as true?
I didn't see the story, I just saw comments about it some days ago and some people quickly pointed out that it was not true. No idea how the false story originated but it was dumb for sure not to check the sources properly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Apparently on FF i cannot longer see the videoclips: like YT video posted on MTF, little clips on newspapers sites, etc...

It has something to do with some stuff thats called plugin, i suppose, what should I do?
It's the Adobe Flash plugin. Plugin is a small piece of software that you "plug in" into a bigger software to add more functionality to it. I'm not sure what's wrong with your Flash plugin but you could try reinstalling it or maybe upgrade FF to a newer version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
What is FF?
Firefox