MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Ferru's official site

View Single Post

Old 09-12-2012, 09:30 PM   #3
country flag Sophitia36

Sophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ferru's official site

Yeah... I guess now David is updating his fans on the latest news through Twitter. It's not quite as interactive, though, because well, you can follow him, but unless you're a rather silly fan you can't really spam his Twitter.

I'm sorry I did not get to know the old forum, from what other fans are telling me, it used to be quite something indeed...

The new one is really bad for the moment. The main page is OK, the tweets are cool, but the forum... No one is taking care of it at all. There are no functions whatsoever to report the spam, no admin to contact, and you can't even send a PM to another member (or else I haven't found it).
Sophitia36 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote