MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Federer makes a last minute commitment to Davis Cup in Netherlands

View Single Post

Old 09-12-2012, 10:42 AM   #64
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Federer makes a last minute commitment to Davis Cup in Netherlands

Quote:
Originally Posted by duong View Post
it's better finishing in 3 sets than 5 if you have 1 or 2 5-setter matches to play in the week-end.

Against De Bakker with little preparation on clay (he will have arrived in Amsterdam 2 days before his first match), he can't afford playing like an exho.
Should Fed require more than three sets against either De Bakker or Haase, I'll be unpleasantly surprised. That said, of course, you never know... "nobody" expected Fed to lose to Isner either earlier this year.
Hope it will be a good tie and that there'll be lots of good tennis to enjoy.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote