MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Federer makes a last minute commitment to Davis Cup in Netherlands

View Single Post

Old 09-11-2012, 06:13 PM   #45
country flag Smoke944

Smoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Federer makes a last minute commitment to Davis Cup in Netherlands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jverweij View Post
really? you do realize they are playing the Netherlands right? Wawrinka will obliterate any dutch player and even Chiudinelli stands a pretty good chance to win against Haase, de Bakker, and the rest of the gang.

As much as I appreciate his sense of duty towards is country...nah I don't appreciate that at all. The swiss team will win this without him, he should stay home and focus on ending the year as #1.

You are underestimating your own players and seriously overestimating Chiudinelli. Would be a very tight one without Fed.
Smoke944 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote