MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Federer makes a last minute commitment to Davis Cup in Netherlands

View Single Post

Old 09-11-2012, 05:36 PM   #34
country flag Jverweij

Jverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Federer makes a last minute commitment to Davis Cup in Netherlands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
No Fed, no Swiss win
then they fall so far away from world group and it takes years to get back there, he's trying to keep the DC options open for the near future

when i heard him saying in a interview a few months ago he considered skipping Indian Wells and Miami this year, shows maybe his mind is thinking more about trying to win a DC title soon
really? you do realize they are playing the Netherlands right? Wawrinka will obliterate any dutch player and even Chiudinelli stands a pretty good chance to win against Haase, de Bakker, and the rest of the gang.

As much as I appreciate his sense of duty towards is country...nah I don't appreciate that at all. The swiss team will win this without him, he should stay home and focus on ending the year as #1.
Jverweij is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote