MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - season 2012 is complete - thanks everyone for managing

View Single Post

Old 09-11-2012, 01:52 PM   #1258
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - Need managers for October

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boarder35m View Post
No, it is not allowed.

From the FAQ thread:
- On Sunday evening after seeing the entry lists, players that aren't among the 28 direct entries can move to another tournament which has free places or decide not to move and play the qualies there (only 1 change is allowed, still on ranking but late entries - LE's will go to the bottom of the entry list -> Players must withdraw from the tournament they've previously entered before being accepted in the entry list of another tournament as a late entry).
Yes, I remembered something like that. I was just asking because committing to the same tournament again doesn't technically constitute a "change". But I guess you're right.