MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 09-11-2012, 09:26 AM   #2220
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. we all want Rafa back, even the haters :angel:

About time Murray won one, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
Even Betty made an appearance
We're not worthy, I'm sure.

However, where on earth is METIS?

-
I had the weirdest dream last night. I was going on holiday to Canada with a friend. For some odd reason, I planned to take my bike with me for some mysterious reason. The daft part of this is that it only seemed to enter my mind that you can't just take your bike on a plane with you as if it's hand luggage when it was time to check in.

So the next question was what to do with the bike because airport security told me that I couldn't leave my bike in or near the airport (why not near the airport, I wonder ) The security guy was trying to come up with a solution for me when I noticed that my friend had disappeared.

I tried contacting her. She didn't respond. Finally, she did answer the phone and told me cheerfully that she had already checked in her luggage, got past the border control and was on her way to the gate.

This left my quite miffed: "You complete and utter KNURFT, you have my tickets. How on earth am I going to get checked in now, you **** "

Then I woke up, still miffed.

I have the oddest dreams at times. I'm still puzzled by the bike bit.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!