MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Ferrer Video o DVD matches

View Single Post

Old 09-10-2012, 11:58 AM   #217
country flag Chris Kuerten

Chris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ferrer Video o DVD matches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophitia36 View Post
I have questions, or rather, "requests" (I don't like the word much lol):

I always find Ferru's rare bursts of anger very funny... Now, I know the usual "lob towards a baby" video and the unfortunate row with the female umpire...

But there are two "incidents" I have heard about, and have never seen: the time when he stopped a clock, and the time when he got mad at his coach and told him to leave
Does anyone have a link to a video of these by any chance?
I always play that tantrum in my head when I've played a bad point myself, instantly makes me a lot calmer

Unfortunately I don't know about the incidents you're mentioning. But, since I always aim to please, here are two other videos:

That second one is really cool since it really gives you a great sense of how hard and accurate he hits the ball, way better point of view than matches on tv.

Quote:
Federer, Nadal and Djokovic pander to plutocrats and charge huge appearance fees. The "trickle down effect" means that tournaments like the Heineken Open now have to pay appearance money for racketeers that many of us have never heard of. It's close to extortion.
Quote:
At the end of Federer's first round match at the Australian Open a fawning interviewer asked about his kids and if he had bought coach Stefan Edberg a birthday present - no, by the way, the privilege of knocking up with 'King Roger' was enough of a present apparently.
http://www.stuff.co.nz/dominion-post...nnis/65231157/

Sombrerero loco exposed
Chris Kuerten is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote