MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping #38b - Izmir - Congratulations FernandoToshiba x2 and rafagami!

View Single Post

Old 09-10-2012, 05:19 AM   #63
country flag ESimp

ESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping #38b - Izmir - Commit now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
I'm not sure how to find the deadline rvugt told me it was when play started, but I think he meant the deadline for sending picks...
Check out the Tennis Tipping FAQ/Guide and look at commitments section

For all TT Tournaments there are two deadlines for signing up.

The first deadline is the Sunday (week before start of tournament) before Qualifying starts at 6PM CEST. This is for singles only. Any player who signs up for singles after this time is considered a late entry. Late Entries go at the bottom of the entry list following players without ranks. This is to encourage players to sign up and commit to a tournament early to know if it is worth running.

The second deadline is normally the Friday before Qualifying starts at 6PM CEST. This is for both doubles and singles and is the cut off for being able to join a tournament.
ESimp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote