MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 09-10-2012, 12:27 AM   #236
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
I will but he has to spread his wings. Most of the kids from his school are pretty responsible drivers from the way I saw them driving in/out of the school parking lot
I know a woman whose oldest child came home driving the car with her father riding along after she got her license. He dad got out of the car and her brother jumped in the car and they drove away. The mother ran down the driveway after them. She couldn't imagine them being able to leave without her in the car. She snapped out of it.

Most people say the great thing is that you can get your child to run all sorts of errands just cause they are eager to have the car. But that wears off after a while.
star is offline View My Blog!