MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 09-10-2012, 01:07 AM   #226
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
The other one is Harvey. Wildegirl can have him, I keep Mike. Is she older than me? Wildegirl?
Yeah. I think she likes Harvey best. I remember that name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
i spotted the Swede magnet first

star say that little ode your grandma said about the dane chasing all the swedes, i liked it hehe
Ten thousand Swedes
Came through the weeds
Chased by one Norwegian.

Actually it's pretty easy to remember.

Bet you remember the one about the Scots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
What a waste. Buy a stain board and hang it on a wall in the kitchen and problem solved. I love my babies. It's one of the few things I collect. I would rather skip a meal and save money to buy a magnet than leave a city without one!

I am always nice to you and nevr because of points.

I am scared for tomorrow, you know?
The magnets are nice.

Be as nice to Mikey if Nole wins as Mikey would be to Nole fans if Murray wins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Good! I probaby will miss part of the match as I have to pick up my son sometime in the afternoon
I don't even know when this match is.

Ok. Looked it up. I guess it's late so they can get the after work crowd.
star is offline View My Blog!