MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 09-08-2012, 04:43 PM   #2172
country flag Minn

Minn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. we all want Rafa back, even the haters :angel:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Ah sorry Melanie, so you meant Labour Day too.

Our cute Milos lost to Murray. But he has been doing pretty well anyway.
Yeah. I'm good with Murray since I'd like him to go far and he had more chance than Milos. But Milos has had a pretty good year. Hope he keeps on improving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Except for us it's Labor Day.
I made sure it had a "u" in it, just for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Went to the hospital for my check-up.

Good news: the wound has healed inside so it can now close on the outside.
= no more daily medical care.

More good news: I had an appointment with the good-looking doctor who operated me but it was the HOT, GORGEOUS assistant-doctor instead.
I walked out of that hospital with the biggest grin on my face, I think.
Awesome, Hilde! Glad you're getting better and were able to have something nice to look at while you were sick.

Quote:
I just discovered that the church I was baptized in has been turned into a fancy hotel.
http://www.martins-hotels.com/en/hot...shof/discover/

Not a bad looking hotel room, this:

Lovely. I'd be happy to stay at that hotel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Just finished sewing and hanging the kitchen curtains #proudofherself
You should be proud of yourself! I can sew on buttons and that's about it. I just bought new curtains for the bedrooms and I'll have to pay to get them hemmed.

Quote:
This morning, I heard a news item that parents and children can follow a course on "how to play outside".

I found an article about it.

Translated:

Seriously, though? Learning how to play outside? You'd think that this would come naturally. If a kid runs around in a forest and picks up a stick; do you really think that this child won't figure out on his/her own what sort of things you can do with it? Since when do children need an instruction guide on how to play with a stick.

The article continues that many parents consider it to be "safer and easier to keep children inside. Their clothes don't get dirty that way."

I'm guessing it's more about the parents than the children. There's so much overprotection these days. When parents do take their kids to a forest, it's often to the protected play area.
I agree. I remember two neighbourhood kids when I was little who "weren't allowed" to get dirty. I remember my parents saying how ridiculous that was. Kids learn by playing, and getting dirty, and playing with other kids gives them a chance to learn how to work out problems and things like that as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
did the NFL season start last night?

Cowboys beat the NY Giants, or was it some warm up game?

i hate Tony Romo, he has a Roddick face.
It started! Lots of games coming up tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Petru just loved to be picked up the last from kindergarden

My mom, God bless her, went once to pick him earlier to take him to the park and he threw a terrible tantrum nobody dared to tell me about
It's good that he likes it there.