MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Ferru's official site

View Single Post

Old 09-08-2012, 09:25 AM   #1
country flag Sophitia36

Sophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ferru's official site

Since Ferru's fans are gathered here, I was wondering, has anyone tried to register on the official forum?

I have, but, it looks like there's absolutely no one to take care of it. About 90% of the messages are spam... And of course, almost no one is posting. Even when someone does post, the message gets lost in a flow a spam.

I guess that if there were a few more people posting there, it might work better, but there are so few functions on the forum, I cannot even find a way to tell them that they really need to clean up the spam.

The main page is updated regularly enough, so it's strange that the forum seems to be completely abandoned.

Sad, isn't it?
Sophitia36 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote