MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Kuala Lumpur Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated September 24, 2012)

View Single Post

Old 09-08-2012, 09:06 AM   #10
country flag hyperren

hyperren has a reputation beyond reputehyperren has a reputation beyond reputehyperren has a reputation beyond reputehyperren has a reputation beyond reputehyperren has a reputation beyond reputehyperren has a reputation beyond reputehyperren has a reputation beyond reputehyperren has a reputation beyond reputehyperren has a reputation beyond reputehyperren has a reputation beyond reputehyperren has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kuala Lumpur Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated September 7, 2012)

Clues for who one of the other WCs will be.

Quote:
Meanwhile, Freyer hinted that a "good name" is likely to get one of the remaining two wildcards, the first of which went to American Bryan Baker. However, he declined to name the player.

"In tennis there are two big (comeback) stories this year. One is Bryan Baker and the other is this guy," said Freyer.

"He is one of the older players on the tour and has beaten Roger Federer this year. I would rather not give any names at the moment out of respect to him.
Sounds like Tommy Haas (def. Federer in Halle this year) to me.

Plus:

Quote:
"We will officially announce who gets the wildcards after the US Open ends as there is always the possibility of getting an unexpected big name at the end of each grand slam."
No guarantees that they'll actually get a "big name," of course.

HUEY/INGLOT FTW!
TEAM PHILIPPINES: ARCILLA. ALCANTARA. GONZALES. HUEY. PATROMBON.
DJOKOVIC. NADAL. DEL POTRO.
Garcia-Lopez. Monaco. Nieminen.

Berta. Dzumhur. Baluda. Fernandes.

FITD: Current: 42/178 (18.02.13). Peak: 23/178 (08.10.12).
Suicide Tennis: Current: 67/190 (17.03.13). Peak: 53/186 (08.10.12).
hyperren is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote