MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Football Zone

Thread: Football Zone
View Single Post

Old 09-07-2012, 04:03 PM   #2236
country flag selyoink

selyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketassist View Post
Good to have the qualifiers back. Davids hosting Goliaths in conditions alien to the visitors, consistency required over a one year period in order to get to the competition proper.

Euro 2016 qualifying will suck- the top teams will be able to rest their marquee players cos they know third spot will still get them through. Platini

Finland v France looks the tasty one tonight- Deschamps needs a win. They can't afford to drop points in non-Spain games cos the worst 2nd placed side doesn't get a playoff berth.

Belgium need to step up too. Too much quality to miss out again, far too much. If Speed and Verheijen were still running Wales that would be a very tough game but the Welsh are back to the old fashioned methods and Belgium should have too much class.
No reason Belgium can't win that group, it is pretty wide open. Serbia and Croatia figure to be the other two with a chance at qualifying. One of the more wide open groups along with E and G. Hope we get a first time qualifier from Europe like Bosnia-Herzegovina (first time non-Yugoslavia anyway). They seem the most likely unless a Latvia or Lithuania pull some shocks in Group G.

All continents have World Cup qualifying except Africa during this international break. Africa has 2013 Cup of Nations first legs of the final round. Highlighted by Cote d'Ivoire vs. Senegal. Central African Republic have a very decent chance at qualifying for first time ever. They knocked Egypt out in prior round and face off against Burkina Faso. It would be a stunning achievement for them because they were a dreadful side until qualifying for 2012 Nations Cup. They have made huge progress in last three years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death
i add value to mtf. mtf needs me far more than i need mtf. i have even been offered money (a small monthy salary) to hang out and chill at a couple of other forums.
selyoink is offline View My Blog!