MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Everything Davis Cup Thread (News, Articles, Live Scores)

View Single Post

Old 09-07-2012, 11:45 AM   #344
country flag Ausie

Ausie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Everything Davis Cup Thread (News, Articles, Live Scores)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitry Verdasco View Post
I find it just unbelievable that Guccione is in the team. The fact that Rafter and everyone want to build the culture of hard work - threatening to leave Tomic out, saying he needs to pull his finger out - then they put Guccione in? He's ranked outside the TOP 500 in singles. What the feck?

And they are a boys club. Jobs for mates, cheap apartments, trips everywhere. The whole thing is corrupt, and it started with the dictatorship that was Geoff Pollard.
what's the single ranking? At the beginning of this century, Woodbridge and Woodforde had little singles ranking, Guccione good doubles player, who has already been scanned, before such an important match, none experiment will be. I don't understand the problem, well, will be Matosevic in the team, what's the difference, it would be sitting on the bench and clapped her hands, he will not play, if the match will be on hard, then it may be some chances for him, would participate.

Lleyton Hewitt

Gael Monfils - Aleksandr Dolgopolov - Juan Martin Del Potro - Nick Kyrgios - Jason Kubler - Serhiy Stakhovsky - Gianni Mina - Martin Klizan - Benjamin Mitchell - Borna Coric - Francis Tiafoe - Noah Rubin
Ausie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote