MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow.

View Single Post

Old 09-07-2012, 11:04 AM   #1497
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - New life bring joy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaitare View Post
Fun fact: it's almost 1 PM here and still nobody knows whether the Montenegro-Poland match will be on Polish TV. No TV bought the rights for Montenegro+Moldova because Sportfive wanted too much money for the whole qualies. The official statement for now is that for the first time ever two matches of the Polish team will be offered on pay-per-view but some of the lawyers are claiming that putting national football team on PPV is illegal in Poland. Footie fans are fuming because of all the misunderstandings.
That is such a farce. I mean I know in Australia for their internationals barring the World Cup are on PPV, but football isn't the main sport here unlike in Europe. Let me know how the case develops.

It was bad before but could actually talk about the matches. It's the Nole trolls that ruined it for the most part to the point where the roasting threads were shut down. Best comparison it's a thief bitching about another thief stealing.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!