MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow.

View Single Post

Old 09-07-2012, 10:58 AM   #1496
country flag gaitare

gaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - New life bring joy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
Anyone with a half brain knows what you said makes sense and the WTA are subsidised big time, no matter when the ladies Rome and Madrid events had to leech on the guys to save their events.

World Cup qualies starting in Europe tonight so that's enough to keep me amused. Got to love it Nadal and Djokovic fans gloating that Fed lost, they all do it and worst of all they think it's fine when they gloat and then bitch when it gets thrown back at them.
Fun fact: it's almost 1 PM here and still nobody knows whether the Montenegro-Poland match will be on Polish TV. No TV bought the rights for Montenegro+Moldova because Sportfive wanted too much money for the whole qualies. The official statement for now is that for the first time ever two matches of the Polish team will be offered on pay-per-view but some of the lawyers are claiming that putting national football team on PPV is illegal in Poland. Footie fans are fuming because of all the misunderstandings.

The tardness these days is overwhelming. Maybe it was always the case but I didn't notice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
What kind of special occasions?
Weddings, stag/hen parties etc.

Quote:
I will be in Europe in a couple of weeks. That means I will qualify, no?
The rumours about you and Thanos suggest that indeed you will qualify.
gaitare is offline View My Blog!