MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow.

View Single Post

Old 09-07-2012, 10:23 AM   #1495
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - New life bring joy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaitare View Post

I'm thinking about renting it for free for special occasions to members of this thread.

EDIT: The offer will be limited to Europe only.
What kind of special occasions?

I will be in Europe in a couple of weeks. That means I will qualify, no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaitare View Post
Is Arsen trying to reestablish himself as Noletroll boss yet again?
Yes. Proof: Looner calling him a 'serbtard'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
Got to love it Nadal and Djokovic fans gloating that Fed lost, they all do it and worst of all they think it's fine when they gloat and then bitch when it gets thrown back at them.
The gloating is fun for five minutes, after which it just gets old and childish.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!