MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 09-06-2012, 10:07 PM   #2152
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. we all want Rafa back, even the haters :angel:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
he'll be back in October

so its the 2nd most important thing that can happen in that month after my BD
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
You know how I like to help out my sister with the kids when I can (and when she needs it). Well, today was such a situation. The twins have to be picked up from school before 5 o'clock and both parents had other places to be so they asked me to do it. I usually work past 5 but I was able to leave earlier today. The problem was that their school is in a part of Riga I never go to, and I had problems getting there. I had decided to walk the last part of the distance, and I had chosen a street that led nowhere and I had to walk back and take a different route. As a result I was 20 minutes late and the teacher had had to stay late because of that and the boys were tired and rather apathetic. I just hate it when I plan something and then I can't execute it well and I inconvenience other people as a result of that.
Yeah. That's awful. I know you apologized. It wasn't like you decided to go shopping or something.

I was supposed to get Anna from daycare once and it was the day I was moving out of my house, and I totally forgot about her until nearly closing time. So awful. She was fine with it, but there was only one other child there.
star is offline View My Blog!