MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 09-06-2012, 09:15 PM   #2149
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. we all want Rafa back, even the haters :angel:

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
You know how I like to help out my sister with the kids when I can (and when she needs it). Well, today was such a situation. The twins have to be picked up from school before 5 o'clock and both parents had other places to be so they asked me to do it. I usually work past 5 but I was able to leave earlier today. The problem was that their school is in a part of Riga I never go to, and I had problems getting there. I had decided to walk the last part of the distance, and I had chosen a street that led nowhere and I had to walk back and take a different route. As a result I was 20 minutes late and the teacher had had to stay late because of that and the boys were tired and rather apathetic. I just hate it when I plan something and then I can't execute it well and I inconvenience other people as a result of that.
It was just 20 minutes, sorry that the teacher had to wait but well, worse things happen. Tallinn is like a village with barely 40,000 people but traffic here is IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!! OK I better not start ranting but watch Ferru vs Tipsy.
Btw now I always look carefully on Google Maps when I have to go somewhere new.

Hottttt Castle promo photos btw!