MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 Hardcourt all the way! 100% going forward! Hopefully.

View Single Post

Old 09-05-2012, 05:36 PM   #1208
country flag MsTree

MsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Hardcourt all the way! speedy recovery from shoulder injury.

I have quite a poor opinion of American commentators in general (apart from the ex-players) as they seem to have been recruited from the reject pile from commentators of more "American" sports. Plus they appear to get paid per word for the verbal stream of conciousness stuff and amount of learning on the job they do. But then I'm totally spoilt by the BBC and to a lesser extent by Sky (but not Eurosport!) An excellent channel is English Al Jazeera sport all the best BBC and Sky commentators moonlighting and high quality broadcasts - you'll probably catch a stream of theirs at some point
And well done you GilleSimonAddict!!!

Gillou ~~~~~ & ~~~~~ Andy
MsTree is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote